Thursday, May 30, 2013


  •  So what that it is actually Thursday, ugh!
  • So what that when I was reminded of the day of the week I was bummed I didn't complete this yesterday
  • So what that I am still excited to do it now...
  • So what that Hunter gets so thrilled to play in the water...that is in our BASEMENT
  • So what that I threw in a towel, literally, down the stairs and gave up cleaning water last night
  • So what that I don't think I am even going to go in my basement today...
  • So what that when Hunter says "I want it to storm Mommy" I just want to scream
  • So what that my excitement for the day is using my lunch break to go SHOE shopping
  • So what that I am VERY excited that the shoes are on SALE! (hate paying full price...)
  • So what that I left a couple of my windows open at home and do not care if the rain comes in (NEED.FRESH.AIR)
  • So what that I receive a new CD and i like to replay one song over and over again on the way to work
  • So what that Hunter reminds me EVERY.SINGLE.DAY that when the grass dries we "get" to mow
  • So what that Hunter points out any house where someone needs to mow
  • So what that I have  HUGE pile of things that need to be taken to Salvation Army, but getting annoyed looking at it I might just trash it, ugh
  • So what that I should probably try to "work" some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment