Wednesday, May 22, 2013



  • So what that I have been excited about this since last Wednesday...
  • So what that my house is smelling like grease (cooking mushrooms) from last night and it is driving me CRAZY...
  • So what the I have Hunter's play truck sitting on my desk and work and it makes me smile everytime I look at it (I put it in my pocket this morning when I dropped him off at his NEW babysitters
  • So what that I have been showing ALL my coworkers the pictures Staci (new babysitter) sent me of Hunter today
  • So what that on my lunch break I noticed 3 dandelions in my yard and have put it on my "to do" list for tonight
  • So what that I have planned out my weekend around Pinterest projects
  • So what that by having my fan on at work Kristin, who I love dearly, that sits right by me that she will probably turn on his mini heater <3
  • So what that by the office closing half day early on Friday it COMPLETELY makes my week, Mommy ALONE time!
  • So what that I am ADDICTED to shopping www.maurices.com for online "steals"
  • So what that I am bummed this will be the first summer in 4 years that I have actually had to report to work...
  • so what that ACTUALLY this is the FIRST time in at LEAST 6 years I have had to report to a FULL time job during the summer (usually life-guarding/swim lessons/school)
  • So what that I just might have made myself sad...
  • So what that I have a list of apps that I want to download to my Ipad
  • So what that I based my entire outfit today around the fact that I did NOT want to wear jeans today...
  • So what that if we had a fire I would have to run outside barefoot...
  • So what by saying that I looked at my feet and realized I need to paint my toe nails
  • So what that I am starting to annoy MYSELF and I am going to call it "DONE" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment