Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Let's get this going!



WELCOME!!!


Well, I first want to start off by apologizing in advance as this is my first "official" blog entry, besides those wonderful college class assignments...

Here is my "plan"...over the past year or so I have came across a new hobby (actually, I should call it an addiction), and that is to reading blogs regarding cleaning/organizing "tricks" and if you know me at all...this also includes my wonderful and amazing best friend...PINTEREST!  This site is BEYOND wonderful in my eyes, the only negative I see is I never have enough time to look and then actually try the things that I come across! Some might feel that it is a "waste of time", however I have learned so much that has SAVED me time and helped to IMPROVE my life, and the best part.....save me $$$, so because of that I must share


My superpower is being a single mother to a very high energy 3 year old boy, what's your superpower? :) He is the one that keeps me going each and every day.  Besides teaching me the true meaning of love, he has also taught me to work on my "patience" level as well, as well as several other lessons as well. 


I know this first one is very short, however I wanted to kind of test it out...before I put this into full force.  Watch out blogging world...HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Brooke*

1 comment:

  1. I love this and CAN'T wait to see all of your super crafty ideas finally penned out. Get on it and make me proud :)

    ReplyDelete