Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So What Wednesday...




So what that even though I was beyond excited about writing this yesterday, I almost completely forgot today...
So what that I have made at LEAST three lists of things we need to pack for our Omaha Zoo trip...
So what that I call it a trip and considering it a big deal as we will be gone one afternoon, one night, and one day from home, which I might add is the first for Hunter...
So what that I packed over 6 outfits for each of us for this trip...
So what that I am still worried I didn't pack enough...
So what that I sat outside after midnight last night talking with a friend even though 9pm is my bedtime...
So what if I used it as an excuse to get a yummy fountain Mountain Dew this morning...
So what that I am pumped that my parents are now Sam's club members..hello saving money!
So what that on my commute to Urbandale I was dragging out old CDs from high school and jamming out...
So what that when I held a new born baby last night I started to cry until he did as well and it was back to reality...
So what that I have already started Hunter's graduation present (pinterest idea of course, pictures to come)...
So what that even while writing this I have looked outside the window at least 5times because I always think I hear something...
So what that I had to clean the house tonight even though we will be gone the next couple days...
So what that I didn't want to dirty any dishes tonight so we went to Culver's...
So what that I was thankful for a drive through as my shoes did not match my outfit..
So what that I laughed hysterically coming home as Hunter sang VERY loudly good girl by Carrie Underwood...
So what that when packing a swim suit I almost wanted to wear three together (fellow swim team members will understand)...
So what that I kept up my daily routine and picked dandelions out of my yard tonight...
So what that I got excited at work today about color coding a data spreadsheet...
So what I am excited about warm weather for an "excuse" not to put on makeup...
So what that Hunters legs are proof he is a boy (scrapes,a bruises, you name it...)
So what that any time we drive even near the interstate Hunter asks if we are going shopping...
So what if I could continue and the only reason I am stopping is because the ipad is testing my patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment